I am on the path to betterment and while this is the first and last time this will ever be mentioned, your kind words and thoughts and prayers are always loved and appreciated.
Sunday, August 28
Carrie's words of wisdom
Carrie Bradshaw, you are such a genius woman. This post isn't just about Carrie's words of wisdom, it's about me on the path to becoming a better person, a better woman, a better friend, a better daughter. The road to betterment isn't always a smooth one and there are always ups and downs but there are people out there that are there to help you through things that you aren't sure you can handle on your own whether it's a good, trustworthy friend or whether it's a school counselor; someone can help you. I have asked for help and will go speak to a counselor tomorrow. I'd like to talk to someone with an unbiased opinion of myself and my feelings. I'd like to get help on how to cope with different emotions and different feelings. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. I've refused help numerous times before because I know feel that I am a strong person and that strong people don't need help. Wrong-- everyone needs help every now and again. I'm not crazy. I'm just a little lost and I need help finding my way back. I need to fix my relationship with myself because without loving myself, I can't hope or expect anyone else to love me either. If you're unhappy, you can't rely on other's to do it for you. That's putting a big load on someone else's shoulders and that isn't what I want to do.
I am on the path to betterment and while this is the first and last time this will ever be mentioned, your kind words and thoughts and prayers are always loved and appreciated.
I am on the path to betterment and while this is the first and last time this will ever be mentioned, your kind words and thoughts and prayers are always loved and appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i adore miss. bradshaw!
ReplyDeleteAmen!! loved this post!!
ReplyDelete