I'm going to start this by saying that my business administration class is FULL of freshmen, actually FULL of freshmen guys. On the prowl? Eh. A friend asked me how my classes were and the only comment I could say was "I feel like a freakin' cougar!"
No but seriously.
On the whole, all four classes went great! I feel like I'm going to have a pretty good work load but that's okay. My communications research class and my web page development class are pretty much going to kick my rear end because they're two things I'm not fond of but the teachers seem good and they're both really nice so I feel like they will help me out if I start to struggle. My PR class is going to be interesting, I can just tell. And so is my business admin class.
Wish me tons of luck on this semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck! I know you'll do great :)
ReplyDeletegood luck, girl!
ReplyDeletegood luck! :)
ReplyDelete