Pages

Tuesday, August 23

10 Day Y-O-U Challenge - Day 1

I am such a copy cat.

I've seen this 10 Day YOU Challenge on a couple of people's blog and I'm finally breaking down and jumping on the bandwagon.


What's today? Well, 10 secrets. But they aren't secrets if you tell, duh!

[1] I still sleep with my childhood teddy bear. His name is Happybear.
[2] I seriously watch crime tv 17 hours in a day. (slight exaggeration)
[3] I have a freckle on the very bottom of my bottom lip. It's tiny.
[4] I cannot stand for people to touch my ears or my feet.
[5] I didn't eat broccoli for the first time until the end of spring semester.
[6] I have psoriasis.
[7] I am scared of horses.
[8] I know almost every word in Easy A.
[9] I took college algebra three times. (Disclaimer: I'm not dumb, I swear.)
[10] I despise cats.

Come on ya'll, play along!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a little love.