Pages

Friday, July 22

Who is a GIANT sketchball?

This chick.

This week has been hectic and I promise to get back to your regularly schedulued blogramming. I am in the process of moving into a new house and have very little down time to blog. My moving process is a four-day one consisting of moving boxes and boxes over all while waiting for Saturday to get here so my dad can move all of my major, big furniture. I am down sizing in houses and yall, I have a lot of stuff and I am just making most of it fit in this house. I will go into Ms. Brown mode Saturday which is my alter-ego for when I get on my interior design kick. I am beyond ready to be fully moved into my new house and settled in. My two roomies are already moved in but they literally only have their bedroom furniture because I have everything else. It's late, I'm exhausted and my body aches. I'll catch you lovelies next week after the move with pictures of the new house hopefully. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope moving is going well girl! Can't wait to see your new place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, so this is off topic BUT...I laughed out loud when I saw you used the word sketchball. I'm glad I'm not the only one...lol. :) Cute blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.