Hometown date night. You can really tell a lot about a person by how they act with their family. A fella I follow on Twitter had a tweet the other day that said, "you can tell a lot about a guy by how he treats his mama," and it's so true. Ps: I am writing this while watching the show.
First off was the fine capital of my home state, Atlanta, to meet Constantine's big Greek fam. Ashley loved his family and his family loved her. She fit right in and told his family that she felt super comfortable talking to everyone and she seriously met atleast 15 of his family members, it was cute. Constantine seemed to have really opened up and let his true self show through while he was with his family. If Ashley doesn't pick him, I call dibs.
Second, was to Pennsylvania to visit Ames and his family. Ames' sister was very vocal to both Ames and Ashley and Ames' mom seemed to like Ashley and she definitely supports Ames and the journey he's on. Ames' family is super sweet and I used to didn't like Ames, but he's really catching my eye. His personality makes him such a cutie. Ashley's body language toward Ames and his family wasn't the same as it was with Constantine. But Ames was definitely romantic with his picnic, I loved it. Mental note: I want a picnic with a sweet boy.
Next, Ashley went to California to see Ben's family. She seemed truly happy to see Ben. And the more I see him, besides the fact that he looks oddly similiar to Constantine, he is very attractive. Yum! And Ashley seems to be as much of a wino as I am, so no wonder she likes him, haha, kidding. I liked the fact that he hasn't taken many girls to meet his mom because it shows that he takes things seriously, or atleast in my opinion. His mom and sister seem to be a little more standoffish toward Ashley, and I kind of can't blame them but you can really tell that he truly cares about her.
---- Out of everyone's family so far, Constantine's has been my favorite. But overall, the guy I love is Ben.
Last but not least, JP and New York. The roller skating idea is was so cute and the look on JP's face just makes it obvious that he really cares about her. Is it bad I know every word to the song that was playing while they were roller skating? Hahahaha. Ok, I've kind of missed a lot of JP and Ashley's roller skating date due to texting, oops but I'm now I'm back. I wish Ashley would quit second-guessing JP (and every guy) and just go with it. He seems to be totes genuine in everything he says, and I believe he obviously really likes her or during the last group date he wouldn't have gotten so bent out of shape. JP's fam seemes to like Ashley, so that's good.
Ok, I can't lie I so missed almost all of JP's date due to texting and spazzing about Twitter showing I have 0 followers and that I'm following 0 people with IS NOT TRUE! I had 200 freakin' followers because Twitter went haywire earlier. I am not pleased. But after clicking on people on my timeline, apparently everyone is showing the same thing as mine, but I am still pissed.
I'm done digressing. Back to the Bach.
I love that Ashley called Constantine's hometown date the best. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, haha, just kidding. I loved his fam.
It's sad to see Ames go but the way Ashley acted during his hometown date kind of gave off the vibe she wasn't as into her and he was into her. He's such a genuine guy and I'm sure he'll find a great girl one day and treat her like a true princess. The look on his face was of pure shock and it kind of breaks my heart to see him so sad.
Until next week... xoxo
Monday, July 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.