Pages

Sunday, July 17

The Final Four

And I am not talking about basketball.

I, ladies, am talking about The Bachelorette. The hometown dates air tomorrow and I'm so excited because one of the final four is a Georgia boy.

Without further ado (is that how you spell that?)...

Constantine
This hot Georgia boy is from the ATL where he owns a restaurant.
Fun fact: His sister cuts one of my sorority sister's hair (so I was told). But anyway, I think he's totes presh and I kind of like how he holds back a little and I think in this process it's a good thing that he didn't do the whole fall-head-over-heels thing like everyone else seems to do. I like how he wants to be sure of himself and sure of this situation. I could see him being a winner... but I'd rather him date me (hahaha, I wish).

JP
For some reason I'm not a huge fan of this cutie.
There's just something about him. Granted, he is very attractive and I do think that his and Ashley's relationship is genuine I just wonder if it would last between the two. In the preview for Monday, his mom seems super aprehensive about the whole gig (which is understandable) but hopefully if it comes down to it, she will support them in the long run.

Ben
He and Constantine favor a little too much.
I think out of all of the guys for Ashley, he's the best. Everything he says just seems to be so genuine and straight from the heart and when he's with her you can just tell how much he does care about her (makes me a little jeal). I think after the hometown date, he will admit his "love" for Ashley and she'll either feel the same way or feel like she's getting there. We shall see.

Ames
Him getting the rose was totally out of left field.
Ames' quirkiness makes him so presh. I like how he's so different than the other guys and part of me feels like that's why Ashley kept him instead of Lucas (sad day). When he talked about his family and showed Ashley the pictures you could just tell how much he loves his family and that he is truly a family man and that's what Ashley has said she wants. Let's face it, if his family is half as goofy as he is, I'd keep him. Hello entertainment.

----------

I was sad to see Lucas go, but he can go ahead and check out those plane tickets from Texas to Georgia because he's so my type, and hey we know I'm single. No but seriously, he seemed really heartbroken she didn't give him a rose. But he's a stud and a nice guy and I'm sure since his stint on the show he's had plenty of girls swooning over him, I mean I know I am.

I'm ready to see how all of the hometown dates go and to see how each family reacts to Ashley. What do ya'll think about the final four? Who do ya'll wish was still in the running but isn't? Do tell.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I'm so excited! I love JP! Just because he lives where I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ames is by far my absolute favorite!! I love that cute quirky boy!

    As for Constantine, I am going to have to burst your bubble a bit. ;) He's from my hometown (Cumming NOT Atlanta, which I was kinda offended that he snubbed our hometown =[ ) and he doesn't exactly own the restaurant.. The restaurant is called Georgio's and his dad Dimitri (who is good friends with my grandfather) owns/ed it but apparently as of recently, he is like part owner along with his sister Maria (who does my friend's hair too! And she is like BFF with my friend l0l) I met Constantine last summer and talked to him for a little while and while we're from the same area in Greece, that was all we had to talk about and the conversation got really boring really quick l0l.

    Haha. Idk I guess because of all of that I don't really want to cheer for him and it kinda makes me sad cause I wonder how many of the other guys are exaggerating on their information..

    Blah, I'm being a downer sowee... =[

    Haha. But I am SOOOO excited for tonight's episode!! GO AMES! (or Ben, my next fav)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hometown dates are my favorite to see. It can completely change up the show. I think that the final 2 will be JP and Ben, just because the connection they have with Ashley. Ames is so sweet...almost a little too sweet and quirky for Ashley which is why I don't think he will make it....and as for Constantine - very attractive, but hasn't opened up as much as JP and Ben. Just my two cents. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.