Pages

Friday, July 8

Anchored Style


The other day a fellow that I follow (haha) on Twitter had mentioned @Anchored Style and I remembered hearing of them from someone's blog many, many months ago so I clicked on the link and started following them. Soon after, they followed me back. Yay, excitement. Little things make me excited I tell you. Well today, I had been kind of tweeting back and forth with Anchored Style about different things and in an email about stickers I ended up telling the owner, Lauren, that I had a blog and that I was a Journalism major with a minor in Public Relations and that I could write a mini post about her brand and she loved the idea, so here I sit.

Anchored Style is the place to look for cute, preppy clothes for you to sail away with. AS offers polos, tee shirts, and fleece for both men and women. Their products are in such pretty colors you can't help by be drawn to them, and not to mention they're reasonably priced. AS also offers accessories such as hats and sunglasses and also offer a cute bag, a nice pair of croakies and the beloved coozie, all also reasonably priced. Lauren's brand is in numerous stores throughout the East Coast and she's on the look out for more stores to sell her brand. I will definitely be adding many of her cute clothes and accessories to my wish list and you should too!

Check Lauren and her brand out today!
http://www.anchoredstyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.