Pages

Thursday, June 30

Michelle the television critic, or something like that.

Ignore almost all of the really awkward spacing in this post. I thought I was being cool and creative and tried something different and I'm almost positive it looks like a hot mess. Whatevs.

Pretty Little Liars

Summary
Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna are still uneasy about what has been going on in Rosewood. Ian is still missing and now Melissa is acting incredibly suspicious. Allison's brother, Jason, has moved back into their house and since he is Spencer's neighbor, she sees quite a bit and in true form, is incredibly nosey. She's talked to Jason a few times and each time Jason is cold and seems to be hiding something. Despite the therapist's orders, the girls are still talking and hanging out. After all, how could you really split up at a time like this? Ezra has left Rosewood High School and is now teaching at Hollis. Toby gets a job working for Jason around the house doing yardwork to get money so he can buy a truck and get a job out of town to escape his parents. When Spencer found Melissa's supposed "lost" wedding ring, she pawns it and takes the money to buy Toby the truck he had been pining over. 

Key Points
Melissa is too sneaky for my liking. She's been a total bitch from the start but now she's a sneaky bitch aka a double whammy. Her lieing to Spencer about going out in the rain that day and then saying she had lost her wedding ring and her being very peculiar about her cell phone just all sends up red flags. And on top of that, she meets up with Ren outside her house and gets a paper bag from him with something in it. It's just all too weird and fishy. Too many random twists keep getting thrown in.

While I am pleased that the ever-so-gorgeous Ezra Fitz and Aria have a somewhat chance at a real relationship they still have remember that they will never fully be able to have that typical relationship they are longing for. It, in no circumstance, is ever acceptable for a teacher to date a student, even in college. And I don't think her parents would be comforted knowing their sweet 17 year old daughter is dating a guy that has to be 25+. Ezra made a valid point when he reminded Aria that her dad teaches at Hollis three days a week, and as we saw, Ezra's ex-fiance is on the prowl and saw them lip locking.

I think Toby and Spencer are just absolutely precious, especially when he told her that he loved her so much and she said that she wanted to say it first. Toby is a nice guy and I hate that the people of Rosewood can't see that, or even give him a chance to prove himself. I'm impressed that he's trying to turn his life around and I do think he'll be able to grow as a person once he can get away from his parents and definitely away from Jenna.

Um, can we talk about how HOT he and his rockin' bod is? All I can say is damn.
#shirtlesstoby trended tonight on Twitter, by the way.

Jason, Allison's brother, living in their old house is just weird and I'm confused by it. I still cannot figure out his role in the whole scheme of things. I don't understand fully why he won't let anyone else in the house or why he threw out all of the things left by citizens of Rosewood during Allison's disappearance or why he's so cold and awkward everytime Spencer manages to talk to him. He seems to be a weird character. And if he is hiding Ian, why?
What do ya'll think about the most recent episode? I'm still annoyed with all these different twists and turns but I'll still watch regardless.

[Notice: The immediate paragraph below was written Tuesday. The 2nd paragraph I just wrote..]
The Voice
I know not everyone got into this show, but Lord knows I sure did. I didn't miss a single episode and I definitely had have my favorites. The top 4 were Javier Colon for Team Adam (Levine), Nicci Martinez for Team Cee Lo, Bev I don't remember her last name for Team Christina (Aguilera) and Dia Frampton for Team Blake (Shelton). My faves are Javier, Nicci and Dia. Plus I'm totally obsessively in love with Adam Levine now. I always thought he was attractive but now I just find him even more attractive for some reason. Adam, will you marry me? Please. I can cook and clean. I like to travel. Ha, anyways... after the show voting opened and since I have three faves I didn't vote. But after Javier and Adam sang Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror I knew I was pretty much Team Javier from there on out. The others' duets were also good, I'm just a huge fan of MJ and of the song they sang. 

The Voice Finale
I can't comment on pretty much anything pertaining to the finale because sadly I haven't actually watched it yet. I wasn't home when it came on but I do know that Dia and Javier made it to the top 2 and that Javier won, which I am uber excited about. I love him and Adam Levine of course. Hot damn. But after I actually sit down and watch the episode on OnDemand I will comment on it because I know I will have something to say. Dia sang with Miranda from what I understand? And I think Stevie Nicks was on there as well? Whatever, I'll see. I do think all of you need to watch the next season of The Voice though, for reals.

1 comment:

  1. I love pretty little liars! It's gotten too mysterious lately though-what the heck is going on with Melissa????

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.