confess sesh
It's Friday so you know what that means...
I confess... that I've gone through 3 pitchers of Gatorade this week. Obsess much?
I confess... that I have been a horrible tweeter lately.
I confess... that I really want to go home. As in, to my parents.
I confess... I had a reality check Tuesday night.
I confess... that I'm ready for A term to be over. I'm ready to have no school work.
I confess... that I'm SUPER happy to have a working BlackBerry again-- screen and all.
I confess... that my sleep schedule is entirely too screwed up.
I confess... that it has made me sad that I seem to be writing horrible posts because I've barely gotten any comments in the last few weeks.
I confess... that I have been craving Moe's all week but have yet to eat it.
I confess... that I have been craving Moe's all week but have yet to eat it.
What do you confess?

I confess that I ate a cupcake for a morning snack today. And that I probably didn't study as much as I should have for my summer class final. Opps.
ReplyDeleteLove your confessions. And i love your posts lately too- I have just been such a horrible blogger and commenter this summer, but I like your writing! :)
omg i've been a horrible commenter too! and i havent gotten many comments either hahah dont even worry. i still love your posts sista :)
ReplyDelete