Pages

Wednesday, April 27

WILW

Don't forget to link up and share what you're loving about today!
 
  • I'm loving that there is only 18 more days of the semester left.
  • I'm loving how sweet & semi-understanding my boo is lately.
  • I'm loving that it's Wild Wednesday and I get to spend it out and about with some sisters tonight!
  • I'm loving that this week seems to be flying by!
  • I'm loving the fact that I move into my new house in just a month or two.
What are you loving on this sunny, hot Wednesday?
(I'm in South GA-- it's sticky hot! BLAH!)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Have a fun night out tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new house :) Have fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great things! Stopped by from WILW! thanks for sharing what you're loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun things you're loving! It was overcast and cold in Iowa all day and then right as I left for a run this afternoon the sun came out- I loved that! haha. And I'm moving into a new apartment in like two weeks- I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.