Pages

Monday, April 4

Smoke on the Water pictures

As promised, here is what Smoke on the Water (SOTW) is...

SOTW is BBQ & Bluegrass festival in my hometown and it's held at a local little lake. It's so much fun and it's usually the only time I ever see a ton of people I went to school with all at once since I really don't go home and when I do I'm a hermit that stays at my parent's house watching tv and playing with Boston. It's my annual reunitement with my friend Hayley who's like 26 and in big girl world in ATL so seeing her is a big deal. We had been counting down since like January, I kid you not. It's a fun, music, beer filled weekend and I absolutely love it. Thankfully the weather cooperated and even though it was a little chilly at night the daytime was wonderful and sunny.










XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a little love.