Pages

Monday, April 4

Buzzzzz, busy little bee, that's me!

Well hello April aka my busiest month of the WHOLE year. What do you have planned for me this year??

April 4-6 : Helping Hands for Japan with A Phi A & Delta Sig
(If you attend GSU stop by the Rotunda and donate money for the American Red Cross.)

April 5 : Mr GSU Pageant

April 6 : College Republicans meeting at Dingus
(every Wednesday)

April 8 : Media & Society test

April 9 : FORMAL at a big winery in Savannah!!

April 10 : Kappa Senior Picnic at Sweetheart Circle

April 11-16 : Sigma Chi's Derby Days
(derby hunts, trivia, dance competition, yard games, etc)

April 15 - 17 : Daytona Beach, FL for Delt Formal

April 19 : BET vs CMT social with Delta Chi
(I'm going as BET.)

April 21 : KD's War of the Wings

April 24 : Easter

See? I'm a busy little bee. And this isn't even ALL of it. I also have multiple tests that I didn't mention because I don't know exact dates. So in between allllll of this stuff, I have to study too. Blah! If I get a little M.I.A. you now see why!!

Love ya'll
XOXO, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. That all sounds so exciting! Especially the BET/CMT social... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you will be having lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't agree more! doesn't spring semester just fly by??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - totally just wrote about how busy life is - what is it with the spring? haha! Have fun with all your events! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.