Today was Kappa's senior picnic at Sweetheart Circle. Ashley's dad cooked us some hamburgers and hotdogs and the seniors had to tell our fave Kappa memory and 1 piece of advice.
My favorite Kappa memory
This one was one of the funnier ones I could think of.
Tuesday of Homecoming this past year, I got ENTIRELY too intoxicated and so my little little drove me home. WELL I for some reason got super upset after Kaitlin dropped me off so I half ass changed clothes and decided to lay down in my downstairs bathroom and just cry (hahaha). Well for some reason I decided to call one of my sisters, Katie, and everything I was trying to say was so incoherent that she thought I said that someone was in my house so 3 of my sisters - Katie, Melissa, and Morgan - hop in Melissa's car and hurry out to my house to save me from the person they thought was in my house. They get here to find me laying in my floor, still crying, while they're checking my house to make sure no one was in here. Needless to say, they took me back to Kappa and I slept there. True sisterhood right there!!
My piece of advice
To get more involved with other sororities and fraternities and show them how awesome we are!!


Looks like a fun day- I love that the weather is nice enough for picnics! :)
ReplyDelete