Pages

Sunday, April 10

BEST. FORMAL. EVER!

My very last formal was a great success. My date, John, was absolutely amazing of course and it was so good to spend time with my sisters and friends. 

We had formal at a Shannon Vineyards and it was soooo pretty.
John seriously was great. He even danced! And let me take a million pictures. AND wear his bow tie. Hahahaha

Here are pictures for your viewing pleasure my lovelies.
Jennye, Me, and Blake

My hot date, John.


Inside




Jennye and I

John and Jennye's boyfriend Jake


XOXO, Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures and pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! Such a fun time! You're dress was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked beautiful!! That place looks gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures! Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is really pretty- I'm so glad you had a fun date and such a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your dress! I just found your blog today and now I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.