As many of you know horrible storms with tornadoes ripped through Dixie this week. Alabama was hit pretty hard and while my thoughts and prayers go out to my fellow Southern brethren, my thoughts and prayers also go out to my sweet state of Georgia. We were also hit with the bad weather and my mom called me earlier to tell me that the tornadoes had torn through my county and the surrounding counties causing quite a few casualties. I've never been one that loved storms. I'm actually quite scared of them, but the thought of a tornado seriously freaks me out. When I was little (ok, and even now) I was always obsessed with the movie Twister and would ride around on my bike or on my golf cart pretending to be a storm chaser (I was and still am a very imaginative child). Now in real life I would never even consider this profession because quite frankly, I'm a wimp. Point is, I hate tornadoes and the devastating aftermath.
To my Southern brothers and sisters,
I'm sending tons of prayers and hugs your way. Stay strong.
XOXO, Michelle
I know, scary stuff! Thinking about everyone down South!
ReplyDeletesending thoughts and prayers your way!
ReplyDelete