Pages

Wednesday, March 2

Waddup P Murph?!

I'm skipping Day 14 of the blog challenge because it's 'a picture of someone you couldn't image your life without' and that'd be parents and there were an answer for a different day too soooooo, sorry folks!

So as I said Monday, this week is SAE's philanthrophy week aka Paddy Murphy and I'm in love-- in love with Paddy Murphy week that is. Last night was the opening ceremonies, jar hunt around Stateboro, and painting the lions. The jar hunt is intense as usual. SAE has all six sororities running around town like a bunch of maniacs looking for jars. Granted we are given a clue list and we have to figure out the answer, but it's a task. I haven't ran that much in a LONG, long time but it was worth it and a ton of fun. The whole painting the lions thing is retarded to me. All six sororities stand in two lines and are to paint the lions in front of the SAE house their designated color-- for some stupid reason Kappa has yellow, whatever. Today is going to be the bomb dot com. We are all, and be 'we are all' I mean all of SAE + all six sororities, are going to Dingus happy hour then going to the SAE house around 7:30 to do a karaoke contest. It will be interesting. I plan on taking pictures, a ton of pictures, tonight so some of them will get posted. I'm a picture freak. Tomorrow is the blood drive, but I can't give blood so I skip all that and there's another lion painting sesh tomorrow night. Friday is the minute-to-win-it competition that afternoon and there may be a party that night, but I don't know or either don't remember (go figure). I hope you lovely ladies are having a fabulous hump day...

Peace, Love, & P Murph

Michelle

Oh, & here's pictures of my BA sheet sign on our house...




4 comments:

  1. Wow - sounds like a fun week - hope you have a good time! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

    p.s.- I like the new tabs under your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to have a blast this week! Your sign looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Paddy Murphy!!! So jealous yours is this week. We have to wait for the end of May :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.