Alright, I've held my tongue long enough-- SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE! I mean seriously. If you haven't watched the video I posted yesterday with Jennelle getting arrested for a fist fight on top of drug charges then scroll down a wee bit and watch it. She is someone that should never have been allowed to have children. Jace is absolutely adorable and that poor baby is stuck in a looney bin household. Jenelle is straight up white trash and her mom isn't much better, she's crazy! Where's child services when you need them? I mean, my God. I feel bad for Chelsea sort of when it comes to her dbag of an ex. I know she's trying to hold on to him for Aubrey but he still isn't mature enough to be a parent, at all. He has the maturity level of a 10 year old I feel like. Then there's Kailyn with little Isaac. I don't really know how I feel about this situation other than it's all bullshit so that's where I'm going to leave it. I feel like the only fam that has it semi "together" is Leah with those cute little twins. I feel so sorry for her though with being so young and having to handle a sweet baby with medical problems. I know that has to be hard. It'd be hard no matter how old Leah is honestly. I think out of everybody, they are doing the best. If you put the parents aside, all of the kiddies are just adorable.
I just saw the preview for the new season of 16 & Preggers.
UMMMM, I'm gonna say this in the most tactful way possible and this may step on some people's toes but over the past two seasons of 16 and Preggers and Teen Mom, these families are not very high class. Out of all of them they show, 1 girl per show may "come from money". But the majority of the people they follow around that are preggo, excuse my lack of a better word, are -- trashy. I'm sorry. I'm a litle confused why America finds teenage pregnancy to be "ok" enough to constantly fill our tv screens with it. I just feel like it may be giving upcoming generations the idea that it's ok to have a child at a young age. I don't know, maybe this is my Southern upbringing or maybe it's me being judgemental, whatever. I understand that atleast Teen Mom shows the struggles these moms go through but I still feel like some teens may not see it that way and pull the whole "oh, I can handle it" gig. To each is his own I suppose.
Ok, I'm hopping down off my soap box now ladies.
Ok, I'm hopping down off my soap box now ladies.
I completely agree about Jace! I haven't been watching Teen Mom 2 religiously, but every time I do, I feel terrible for Jace because Jennelle is complete trash, and so is her mom! I have no idea why people love these girls and why they're always on the cover of US Weekly--being 16 and pregnant is not something to be proud of, ever!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you are saying. I feel like this show does maybe a little bit of good -- birth control maybe? then again, I am sure that most younger/teenage girls think they can get knocked up and get on a tv show. it's a disgrace, really. Oh and you think this season is bad, 3 of the girls on the new 16 & preg are from my state. ugh! ugh! ugh! I can't stand the thought of how they are going to make Alabama look.
ReplyDelete