Pages

Tuesday, March 29

Confidence is key.

Let's be honest, who's been called a bitch or stuck up because you walked in a room with an air of confidence? *Hand raising.* I have. Who's had guys not approach you at the bar or elsewhere because you seemed confident? *Hand raising.* I have. I've had multiple guy and girl friends tell me that they think the guys I appear interested in are intimidated by the confidence I have in myself. I think I turn some guys off because I'm such a flirt, just saying. Am I always as confident as I come across? No. There are sometimes where my outer appearance seems carefree and confident but the Michelle inside is cringing and spazzing out. I've just learned over the years that confidence is key. People can spot someone with little or zero confidence. I can promise you that. I'm a hardcore people watcher and I love sitting at the bar or somewhere and watching how people act and react to certain situations and I can always spot the ones who have little or zero confidence. Like I said, I'm not always confident but my actions always show that I am.

Just remember, confidence is like a adding spices to a recipe-- too little or too much is never good and it's usually hard to find the right amount.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a hardcore people watcher too and confidence really attracts people to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl that is the same with me. My mom always tells me that she thinks guys find me intimidating. On the inside, I am like whaaat I am NOT uber confident

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with this post. I actually just had a conversation about this with someone last night so its so funny that I stumbled across your blog today!

    Sidenote - I see you're a Kappa! I am as well! Just love making those "key konnections". :)

    elizabeth
    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.