Pages

Thursday, March 31

My dixieland delight.

It's Thursday so you know what that means...

What I'm Playing Thursday!

 
Make sure to link up Sarah Elizabeth today!
 ----------------------

Since I'm going home back to my roots this weekend I decided to share some good ol' country music. 

Dust on the Bottle - David Lee Murphy
 I've always been obsessed with this song.
 
Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
I always manage to drunkenly dance to this.
 
Dixieland Delight - Alabama
I know every word.

  Keep Your Hands to Yourself - Georgia Satellites
(This song is in Sweet Home Alabama, FYI.)
This song just makes me want to dance.

Well, there you have it ladies! My obsession with old country has shown through once again!

XOXO, Michelle  

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these songs but especially dust on the bottle and keep your hands to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dixieland delight and dust on the bottle are two of my favorite songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be singing Copperhead Road all day now! These are all awesome songs :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.