Pages

Wednesday, March 30

Hail Southern!

If I have never mentioned this before, I'm mentioning it now-- I am uber obsessed with my school and everything about it. I'm the obnoxiously proud girl that tears up when Freedom (our eagle) flies over Paulson Stadium before every football game. Everytime we win anything big I tear up because I'm so happy and so proud to call myself an Eagle. Even after all of this time, I still smile when I get close to Bulloch county on the interstate because of the eagle heads on the bridges and I smile even bigger now that we have billboards on not only 16 but major interstate 95 that promotes that we are one of the top 5 most popular schools in the country. I'm telling you when I die I will bleed blue and white. Every chance I get to shout 'HAIL SOUTHERN', I do. I've wanted to go to Southern for as long as I can remember. I was the junior in highschool wearing Georgia Southern tshirts and flip flops and sporting a Georgia Southern tag on whatever car I was driving at the time (I'm on my 3rd vehicle, fyi). I even cried when we won our playoff games, that's how happy I am to be an Eagle. Proofreading this even made me tear up. I am SUCH a loser.

I saw this video on someone's Facebook and watched and had chills the entire time. I love my school and I love my Eagles! HAIL SOUTHERN.

[If you aren't into football period, this video will not interest you whatsoever.]

3 comments:

  1. That someone was Taylor!!! Hehe! I knew as soon as I saw you had seen the video that it was going to end up on your blog :) haha!
    HAAAAAIL SOUTHEERRRRNNN!!!!! GATA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great that you are so proud of your college. You'll feel that way for a long a time and it will help you hang on to all those friendships and ties you've made after you graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not a loser, because if you are, then I am too- and I refuse to be! hehe.. I am so this way about my school too- it was the only place I wanted to go and I've never felt more at home then when I'm in my college town. I always joke my kids are gonna be dressed in cardinal and gold from the moment they're born!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.