Pages

Thursday, March 10

I'm a dreamer.

[Before talking about dreams, I wanted to re-mention something I posted about late last night. I'm interested in having 3 guest bloggers while I'm at the beach next Wednesday-Friday. I don't know specifics on how to go about the whole guest blogger thing, so if you know please fill me in. If you are interested in guest blogging next week please let me know! I know alot of us have spring break at the same time, so if no one wants to it's totally ok. I just thought I'd throw it out there and give it a shot! Read on ladies, read on!]

--------------------------------

 I am such a dreamer. Most of the time I dream of being a big girl with a big girl job in a nice town with a hubby by my side and a baby on my hip. Atleast twice a day I wonder where in the world will I end up. I guess it comes from being almost 22 and knowing that sooner rather than later I will be graduating and will be thrown out into big girl world and will have to pull my big girl panties up and be an adult.

On top of dreaming of growing up, I also dream of traveling-- traveling alot. I want to see and experience so many things. I want to sit at Fenway and experience a Red Sox game. I want to be in New Orleans on Fat Tuesday. I want to visit DC and experience the Holocaust museum and see 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to stand at the corner of Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco (back in the day hippie central). I want to see NYC at Christmas and be at Times Square on New Years. I want to experience Key West. I want to stand under the Eiffel Tower. I want to ride a double decker bus around London. I want to sit in an Irish pub and just observe the characters around me. I want to see a real kangaroo down under. I want to visit Moscow and observe all of the architecture. I want to just pack a bag and jet set-- see the world! You only live once and deep down I'm afraid that I'm going to grow old and say "I wish I had of done that" too often. I guess with big dreams like mine I need to have a big pocketbook. I guess I'll start to work on that.

Obviously my main dreams revolve around traveling and seeing the world. I don't hold my breath when it comes to marriage or babies. Traveling is always within my reach even when a hubby and a baby is not. Sometimes you have to be practical (or semi-practical)...

What are your dreams?

4 comments:

  1. Lovvve this post! I wish I could just drop everything and travel the world, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this so much! I have a huge list of places I want to travel to! NYC in December is amazing! I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post - you expressed your dreams so eloquently! :) I also dream of traveling - I studied abroad in London last summer and got to see so much, but it just made me want to see soo much more! haha.

    ps- I woulda loved to guest blog for you but I'm leaving for spring break too, bummer! haha. Another time! :p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.