Pages

Thursday, March 10

Fenway Faithful.

I'm Michelle & I'm a Boston Red Sox addict.

Spring training games are underway and opening day is getting closer and closer. My main man, Dustin Pedroia, is back in action after being out part of the last season due to a foot injury. I know it's odd for a Southern girl like me to love a Northern baseball team, but my heart lies at Fenway- I'm Fenway Faithful.

Photo Courtesy
J.D. Drew (seen above) hit a homerun in Boston's Wednesday game.

You know how in Legally Blonde 2, Elle's hubby-to-be wants to get married at Fenway. If it was at all possible, I would opt for a Fenway wedding instead of a beach one- just saying.

I know most people find it odd that a girl loves baseball as much as I do. One of the best sounds in the world is the 'ping' sound as the bat hits the ball. I just love everything about the atmosphere- the smell of the grass, the dirt, the leather gloves...

Heaven.

Peace, Love, & Pedroia

Michelle


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! :) I am a Minnesota Twins fan, and so Target Field is my place! My family just got tickets for a game over the fourth of July and I can't wait! I saw engagement pictures of a couple at the field- if you couldn't get married there, how fun would engagement pictures be? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love this post! All but the fact that you love the Red Sox! haha I'm a huge New York Yankees fan so you could understand my hostility! But love to see other girls who share the love for the sport! Nothing like watching baseball! :) Don't know if you've ever seen this quote before but it's a good one.. "Other women dream of papaya facials and mango pedicures, Give me a hot dog, a pitchers' duel and a late-inning suicide squeeze, and I melt like hot pine tar." - Alyssa Milano

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.