Pages

Thursday, March 3

I want off this emotional roller coaster.

[Debbie Downer alert.]
Have you ever had one of those days where you go through every emotion in the book before the day is over? For me, that was today. I’ve been on one hell of an emotional roller coaster today and it’s been a royal pain in the ass. I’ve felt content, sad, lonely and annoyed just to name a few. I have those eyes that when something’s wrong it’s obvious. My eyes tell all, seriously. While trying to act like I feel fine, I get asked “what’s wrong?” because my eyes look sad and I simply reply “nothing” but something is wrong, I just can’t quite put my finger what it is. I don’t like days like this because every sad/love song makes me tear up and all I want to do is turn my phone off and lay in bed or I want to text a million people hoping to gain their attention so I don’t feel as lonely. *Sigh* I do think I’ve been spending too much time with SAE and rubbing salt in old wounds so I think I’m skipping out on the festivities tomorrow, I'm sure it won't be noticed.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you feel this way girl! I've had days like that too, but remember that there's always people that you can talk to. I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - I am so with you - my day has been so up and down, it's exhausting! Here's to a better tomorrow, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every girl goes through these days! Keep your chin and up and just know these moods eventually go away! Hope today is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.