Pages

Friday, March 18

Favorites

Virginia at Sweet Carolina Girl tagged me in a FAVORITES post. Thanks doodlebug, I'm excited you tagged me!

Favorite...
[1] Food - pickles, McDonald's chicken nuggets + sweet & sour sauce, Chinese food

[2] Color - red

[3] Animal - dog

[4] Sports Team - Georgia Southern Eagles, Auburn Tigers, Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves

[5] Dessert - apple pie

[6] Artist/Singer/Band - Lil Wayne, Lady A, Luke Bryan

[7] Pair of Shoes - Chacos, Rainbows, Wallabees

[8] Outfit - Norts (Nike gym shorts) + oversized tshirt + Chacos/Rainbows

[9] Store - Target, American Eagle, Old Navy, GAP

[10] Brand - I don't know if I really have one? Never thought about it.

[11] Perfume - Eh, whatever smells good at Victoria Secret.

[12] Accessory - Vaseline lip balm

[13] City - Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA

[14] Hobby - dancing, blogging, sleeping

[15] Beauty Product - foundation + bronzer

[16] Snack - cheese (yes, I just eat pieces of cheese for a snack!)

[17] Holiday - Christmas

[18] Movie - all time favorite is Forrest Gump

[19] Song - I have entirely too many!

[20] Guilty Pleasure - Dingus' loaded cheese fries + sour cream

So now, I tag...
Michelle @ Mambo Gook

4 comments:

  1. don't worry, you are not alone on the cheese for a snack thing. Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with you with the Braves & Auburn :) and I love cheese as a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hobbies- and how could I have forgotten to write about norts somewhere in my list?! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for the tag and I sure do love me some lip balm, can't go without it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.