Pages

Thursday, February 17

What I'm Playing Thursday



I designate this Thursday as...
throwback thursday
Those songs from our yester-years that you still know every word to!

Wannabe - Spice Girls
I am not ashamed to say that this CD is in my CD player in my car as we speak.

S Club Party - S Club 7
I was obsessed with this tv show and their accent.

I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
Boy Band Heaven -- atleast when I was younger that is.

I Drive Myself Crazy - N*Sync
JT, your hair looks terrible, FYI.

That's all for today folks. Make sure you link up today!

XOXO, Michelle 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm going to see NKOTB and BSB in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from WIPT. OMG, S Club 7. I was actually listening to their CDs (I'm not ashamed to admit I own 2 of their CDs) a couple of days ago! I was also obsessed with their show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jessica, I was also obsessed with that show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the throw-back!! Backstree Boys and Spice Girls, that was my jam lol :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.