hahahahahahahahahahaha.
While thinking about my antics yesterday, I just randomly busted out laughing. Last night I mentioned here about what happened between a guy friend and myself... WELL I was a wreck when I went to bed last night but woke up this morning and felt like I needed to say what I had to say to him and then I would be able to let it go and go on my merry little way. What did I do you may ask? I relied on handy dandy Facebook, and I sent him a message telling him just exactly what I thought and yes it was quite bitchy. I shall pat myself on the back on that one because it was necessary. Well, while sitting in class I look down and I had a text message from him (yes, his number is deleted but the context of the message let me know real quick who's digits it was). What did the message say? To sum it up it pretty much said that it wasn't him texting me last night and to 'forget about it'. YES, he said 'forget about it'. I replied with not-so-nice messages and I feel SO much better. He even said that I should have known he wouldn't say stuff like that.. but ya know, you never reeeally know anybody. I'm not God nor a fortune teller, so I can't rub my crystal ball and see who's really texting me, I mean seriously. As of right now, he still has not said anything back to me after my messages back earlier this afternoon and I'm ok with that. People's true colors always shine through and well, I feel like his are shining through right now, so good riddance. I'm disappointed things happened like they did, but I'm also not the dumbass that "left" my phone out and somehow allowed other people to text someone off of my phone and say the things he said. Idiot.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I'm the type of person that I need closure in order to move on, even if the closure is just me telling them what I think about them-- I just have to say my peace to feel better. I also will not hide the fact that I can be quite the bitch, judge me if you must. But, while the events of last night still annoy me, I'm not going to let them bring me down. Hello, it's his loss and it sucks that he just lost a friend over some other people being douchebags to me. Buh-bye. See ya.
Blogger world, be proud of your little girl!
XOXO, Michelle
haha i'm proud of you girl! you know, sometimes i just hate guys. you think that one is different and then they all turn out to be the same. uhh
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAq0OevRjBY
ReplyDeletewe watched this at chapter at 'rush inspiration' and it made me think of you. -- oh and prepare yourself for a ZTA invasion saturday. it's zeta day and it's being held at southern this year.