Pages

Sunday, February 27

Thoughts.

Sometimes life smacks you right in the face, hard, and you have to shake it off and go on. There are times where one little incident makes you realize something big. During a certain little incident Thursday night I realized that I absolutely despise the thought of a boyfriend right now. I know that sounds pretty strong, saying “despise”, but I genuinely have no desire to have one and ya’ll this has never happened to me before.  I’m not saying I’m anti-guys and that I’m not going to talk to them or hang out with them, but I’m just saying that I’m not looking for a boyfriend. Maybe the incident Thursday wasn’t supposed to be God’s way of saying “you don’t need a boyfriend”, it could have just been his way of saying “this dude is not for you”, but either way I’m taking both of those messages and running with them. I’m just putting the boyfriend concept on the back burner for a while.
XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you. I'm in no place for a boyfriend right now. God will bring along the right guy when we least expect it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.