Pages

Sunday, February 27

POOL SEASON IS HERE!

Who laid by the pool today for 4 & a half hours?
We aren't super crispy but parts of us are a little pink.
But pink turns to tan, so bring it on.



Thankfully, I had already been laying in the tanning bed.

As you can tell from the little heart. That little heart is now pink! Haha...
I was trying to see if you could tell how dark my stomach is but I don't think it worked.

While at the pool, the Jimmy John's guy showed up passing out free little Jimmy John's sandwiches. They were yummy! We also got a koozie! You know how college kids and/or sorority girls are about koozies.



XOXO, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. this post reminds me of the apt complex i lived in senior year...i loved laying by the pool there!
    jealous yall have that warm of weather...hopefully it moves up to VA soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! Laying by the pool sounds so awesome right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too- where I'm at it's definitely not pool season yet - there's still snow on the ground! haha. I'm glad someone's enjoying nice weather though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jimmy Johns man is my hero! He had perfect timing too!!! I had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.