Pages

Tuesday, February 1

Such a busy little bee.

February? Already? Geez.

I can't believe it's already February. The end of the semester will be here before I know it. Oh, and pool season, but that's rather exciting I must say!

So I have quite a busy week ahead and sadly that means I'm cutting myself off the blogging world for a few days. I know the last time I said this, I lasted maybe a few hours, a day at the most but I mean it this time, ha. I have two quizzes Thursday, an online module test over three chapters Friday, a module due online due Saturday, a quiz due by Monday annnnd that's just for school. I have to work on the Kappa Kisses sheet sign, because I'm the most ballingest sheet sign chair eva. I also have to make the RUSH IFC sheet sign for next week. How sweet of us Panhellenic ladies for supporting our boys. AND this week is Spring C.O.B. (informal rush) for Kappa and that starts tonight and lasts all week, with bid day being Friday afternoon. Phew! I shall be a busy little bee but it seems the more busy you are, the faster things go by, right?!

I'll still check up on ya'lls blogs, I just won't be writing any. I know this deeply saddens you, ha.

talk to you fiiiiine ladies in a few days!

XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on all of your quizzes and tests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do sound busy, good luck with everything! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.