look what i got...
| one side |
| the other side (complete with sweet tea for class, haha) |
thank you mama & diddy!
I walked out of my front door for class and saw a package, opened it and TA-DA it was my Valentine's gift from my parents. A new Tervis Tumbler complete with initials and two precious owls (after all, I am a Kappa...) and it says 'love you oodles' -- perfect for today! I also got a card in the mail from them. Such great parents I have, seriously.
Also, Erin and I have a girls valentine's date at Dingus happy hour this afternoon then I am spending the rest of the right with a bottle of wine with some sisters watching the Bachelor.
Maybe having no Valentine isn't such a bust afterall!
That is so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteI might not be a Kappa {yet ;)} but I need that! Too cute! xoxo Virginia
ReplyDeletewww.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com