Pages

Tuesday, February 15

don't stop believing...

i had the best valentine's day everrrrrrrrr.

yes, EVER.

Being single and spending Valentine's with friends at a bar was perfect. Chambers (the owner of Dingus) was such a sweetie yesterday and every girl that came in was given a flower. Chamber's knows and loves his regulars, hahaha. Dingus was the best valentine I could ever ask for! The EPIC pictures from last night are on Whitney's camera so when she posts them on Fabo I'll creep and save them to my computer and upload a couple. I have a few from happy hour but all of the good ones are on her cam. Let's just say during happy hour, Erin and I decided to couple dance to I don't remember what song and later I thought it was a brilliant idea to sing 'Don't Stop Believing' and dance around. But I was not alone because ALL of Dingus was singing and dancing with me. I totally missed the Bach but a sorority sister texted me and said that Brad didn't give Michelle a rose. Sweeeeet!! Overall, I had the most successful Valentine's I've ever had in my entire 21 years, seriously!! Here a couple of pictures from what's on my camera... I look ROUGH, sorry.

Erin and I with our flowers.

No clue. Don't ask!

After singing 'I wear my sunglasses at night'...

Whitney and Ashley with their flowers.

EPIC quotes from yesterday
Quote 1.
(I pour more adult beverage into Erin's cup)
E: (looking puzzled) Where did this come from? Magic beer land?
M: Duh!

Quote 2.
(Erin's attempt at walking towards the bathroom)
Stumbling. E: I'm about to fall off the stage right now!
(1. She was not on a stage. 2. There's a ledge you have to step up on by the bar on your way to the potty -- apparently that was her stage!)

Quote 3.
(Mind you this after midnight...)
E: I need more alcohol!
M: No you don't! But ok, be right back!
(I had her a water WITH NO ALCOHOL)
Drinks a sip. E: THAT IS NOT ALCOHOL!!!!!
M: Yes huh, vodka water, hold the vodka.

Obviously, Erin is a wee bit of a light weight (God love her) and she says the funniest things. This is all I can remember but the epicness of me and Whitney trying to get her home is a story in itself that I will not disclose. Let's just say I have two videos on my BlackBerry that when I watch them I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Like I said, once Whit puts her pictures up I'll share them with you.

I hope everyone else had just as awesome of a V-Day as my friends and I did. I think Dingus on Valentine's is my new tradition.




XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a little love.