Pages

Sunday, January 16

You're a lover, I'm a runner, we go round and round.

My good friend Zach and I were texting and he asked had I heard this Zac Brown Band song, and I had but had never paid attention to the lyrics, but I did this time. I see why it's his favorite song, and now it's one of mine. I've always like ZBB, especially since Coy Bowles, a guy in ZBB's band, is from my hometown and went to my high school.

Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band

"He said I wanna see you again
but I'm stuck in colder weather.
Maybe tomorrow will be better,
can I call you then?
She said you're a ramblin' man,
you ain't ever gonna change,
you gotta gypsy soul to blame
and you were born for leavin'..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.