"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." -Mae West
"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." -Audrey Hepburn
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." -Marilyn Monroe
"I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. Byt if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
"A career is wonderful but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night." -Marilyn Monroe
"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything." -Paris Hilton
Countdown to classes starting: 4 days
Baby Brayden
My cousin Anna had child number three last week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.