Problem numero uno, deciding to change your major mid-Christmas break is the one of the dumbest things I've ever done. Seriously. Most of the classes my new advisor told me I could take, are full and so I'm on a wait-list for one of them. The whole wait-list concept is what is freaking me out, because I have to keep 12 hours to obtain financial aid, etc and without that class I only have 10. I NEED THAT CLAAAAAASS!!! & my stupid advisor for my old major had me take ANOTHER science class that I DIDNT need so now because of her I have to take ANOTHER science in the area that I thought I already had covered... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
BUT, the classes are signed up for and as far as my wait-list class.... I just gotta check my email CONSTANTLY to see if I'm in or not. Keep your fingers crossed!!

I hope it all works out! I know the feeling, but it's happened after classes started, and all you can do is sit and wait for an email! ugh!
ReplyDelete