One week ago today, I made a spontaneous decision to adopt this sweet, angel-faced, four-year-old shih tzu named Willie from the local humane society.
Now, a week later, I am so obnoxiously obsessed with this little furball than I could have ever imagined. His quirks, personality, and overly loving demeanor are a joy to have in my life. I've always been glad to come home from work, but knowing this cutie is waiting on me makes coming home more enjoyable. No matter how terrible my day could be, I at least know he'll be happy to see me.
Dogs really are a man's best friend. I'm his person. I'm not one for spontaneity but I could not be happier with this once in a lifetime spontaneous moment that fell in my lap.
Saturday, February 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.