Pages

Sunday, June 9

Oh la la, Bachelorette....

Ah, at last the Bachelorette is back in session with its new season with the super cute Des. Needless to say most of the guys either come across as feminine or meatheads--le sigh. Its only week two and ta-da there's already drama. What? Guys? Drama you say? I seriously think guys enjoy drama just as much, if not more, than the ladies. Let's get the recap going shall we.


Brooks received the first one-on-one date. Des took him to a bridal shop, she tried on dresses and he tried on tuxes then they rode off into the sunset to the Hollywood sign where they share their very first kiss. Cute right? Yes. As a matter of fact, Brooks is quite handsome and he seems to be very genuine. However, the clunky ring he's rocking on his right hand needs to go. The only ring a man should wear is his wedding band--just saying. Brooks was a good sport and enjoyed the spontaneity of he and Des's first date. I give Brooks four out of five stars. Bravo!

Ah, the group date -- 14 men vying for one chick's attention and a rose by rapping. Rapping with Soulja Boy. If you're unfamiliar with who Soulja Boy is just think back a good six or seven years ago to that song we all sang "watch me crank that Soulja Boy" and "superman that hoe" a dozen times. Yeahhhhh -- that's Soulja Boy. If you can't remember, click here.  

Anyways.

The guys who were given a wardrobe change had some hilarious lyrics. They were each a guy from a previous season. Poor cutie pie Brandon from Cali had a man thong on and had to rap about being tatted -- aka remember Casey who got tatted while on the show? Mmhmm. Brandon says, "Uhhh, I have to jiggle my junk in her vicinity." I don't care who you are, that'd be awkward. Daddy Ben was lookin' like a stud in his cowboy getup. I mean, he is from Texas so I hope he dresses like that every so often. His little rap, however, was presh and he did well. New country rapper on our hands maybe? Eh. Michael G. had the best quote of the night, "I'm the whitest white boy there is despite my Miami tan." You are correct but A for effort. The whole rap experience was hilarious to say the least. Most of these guys are without a doubt whiter than white and have no rhythm whatsoever. 

Annnnd then the drama begins. It's amazing how often us ladies think we are the dramatic ones. Wrong, men are clearly just as dramatic and jealously catty as we are. Learn something new everyday, right? The guys on the group date basically decided Ben was public enemy number one and this distaste for the baby daddy continued well into the next few days and the rose ceremony. 

The last date was a one-on-one road trip with Bryden, the Iraq War vet--and a sexy one at that. First of all, who doesn't like road trips? Second of all, it was cute that he had never been to California so it made the trip itself all the more fun and the both really enjoyed it. 

The rose ceremony had a little drama stir as Ben stole Des away from the guys trying to get a rose when he already had one. Michael G. took it upon his Federal prosecutor self to confront Ben and well the whole world learned just how immature baby daddy really is. In the end, the three guys who went home had barely gotten much air time so needless to say, I was not very disappointed to see them walk out of the room. Sorry Will, Robert, and Nick M. I'm still always amazed how heartbroken these guys are after being there a week or so. And people say chicks fall fast?!

Needless to say, my favorites are Brooks and Bryden and I find Juan Pablo sexy, I don't know.

Next week is going to be--interesting. Someone gets hurt. Someone's ex-girlfriend shows up (surprise, surprise). This is becoming a trend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.