Pages

Friday, May 10

As I sob uncontrollably....

Being a part of the Eagle Nation has truly been a blessing. I've met some of the most amazing people during my time at Georgia Southern and many of them have left some big impressions on my life--and my heart. I've met some amazing ladies that I call my sisters who have been there for me through thick and thin. I've met some great fellas who have shown me that all men, are in fact, not the same. I've met professors who I see as mentors and who I truly admire. I've genuinely made some phenomenal friendships here. I wouldn't be where I am without the love of support and not only my family but my friends as well. 

I've made some lasting memories here, ones that I'll treasure and take with me for the rest of my life. From Saturday's in the Prettiest Little Stadium in America watching our boys in blue GATA to Wild Wednesday's at Retrievers to Tuesday night dinners at the Kappa house with my sisters. This place has been my everything for so many years and Statesboro will always have a place in my heart. 

I look forward to the next chapter in my life and I look forward to watching the university I hold so near and dear to my heart grow and prosper. Attending Georgia Southern has truly been one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm proud to call myself a Georgia Southern alumna. 

I'll always have those Statesboro blues when I've been gone too long. 

Congratulations Eagles! WE DID IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.