Pages

Monday, July 23

Heart happiness


Does that not just make your heart happy? 

Besides being Team Sean (call me maybe?), I've been Team Jef all season. Something about this edgy entrepreneur really caught my eye. Maybe it's his sincerity or the fact that he never caused drama. Or maybe it was because he always talked about Ricki and wanting to be a father to her, which many of the other guys didn't even talk about. 

I was so happy when Emily decided to let Jef meet Ricki and that she didn't even want a date with Arie because her mind was made up. That was a HUGE decision and for her to decide like that, her feelings for Jef must have been pretty overwhelming. I'm glad she spared Arie the embarrassment of possibly proposing the following day, unlike Ashley's season. Still, poor Ben. 

His proposal was so heartfelt and sweet. It almost made me throw up (kidding!). Hearing Jef say all those things about Emily just solidified the fact that I hope someday someone feels that way about me. No matter how cynical I may be, I deep down have a childlike expectation of love. Sigh...

How did you feel about the finale and the After the Final Rose episode? Were you glad she picked Jef or were you Team Arie?  

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for Emily and Jef! I can't believe the season is over though :(

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.