It's that time again... except this season, they aren't in sunny California. They Bachelorette and her suitors are in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Emily Maynard (former Bachelor Brad's fiance) is now the Bachelorette and has taken her fellas to Charlotte. I actually really like this change up, and I feel that it was somewhat necessary since Emily is a full-time, single mom. With the show being in Charlotte (just as Emily said), she can keep Ricki's life as normal as possible. She can still eat breakfast with her and her other usual routines. Plus, it just never hurts to change things up. Maybe this season there will be less helicopters... oh wait, there's already been ONE!
Where did they find half of these guys? Most of them aren't cute or are just weird. I wasn't impressed with the guy with the egg nor the deejay from Jersey (GRENADE!). The guy that flew in on a helicopter is too much for me. Showing off you have money isn't attractive, let your personality show you're possibly an awesome guy. The two exotic farmers are kind of random, even though one of them is sexy.
But one of these suitors captured my heart. Hey Charlie, call me maybe?
Something about this 32-year-old recruiter just caught my eye. He's good lookin' for starters but he seems to have a really good personality. I also like that he stood out from the rest by wearing a suit that wasn't black, or dull. I just love him. If Emily doesn't want him, I'll gladly take him.
I can't decide if I will religiously watch this season like I did with the recent Bachelor season with Ben. Then again, what else am I going to watch on Monday nights.
What did y'all think about Monday night's episode? What do you think about Emily being the Bachelorette? How about the guys? Yay or nay?
Thursday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i liked charlie too...because he has an english bulldog :-)
ReplyDelete