Pages

Wednesday, April 25

Weight loss

I am proof that you don't have to diet to lose weight. Since January, I've lost around 12 pounds. I work out everyday. The elliptical is my favorite obsession. I count my calories daily and for every meal, including snacks. I cut almost all alcohol out of my life, only having a drink or two here and there. I try to not eat out, but if I do I try to get a more "healthy" option. I don't eat past 9pm. I eat more fruit than I probably ever have. I don't drink soft drinks unless they are diet, like Coke Zero or Diet Dr. Pepper. I drink TONS of water. I probably drink five bottles or more a day. I also do some strength exercises at night while watching television. I still eat the SAME things I have always eaten, I just eat the correct serving size & I don't just keep eating the food because it's there.

Even though somedays I'm discouraged, I am still VERY proud of myself for what I have accomplished in a healthy way.

I hope to have lost a total of 15-20 pounds by the end of June.

My body isn't built to be a stick. I have boobs and a butt, but I can definitely tell that I've changed physically. The little part under my belly button has started to disappear and my love handles are also disappearing. It's an awesome feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girlie! That's so fantastic, keep up the good work :)

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So impressed at your healthy approach. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! you're definitely an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.