Since January, I've lost 10 pounds. While I am more than thrilled to have lost this amount of weight, I'm also slightly discouraged. I know that if I had worked out the entire time as hard as I have been the last few weeks, I'm almost positive I would have lost more weight. While the scale says I've lost 10 pounds, I'm not 100 percent sure I see my body changing. I know it takes time and I know it takes patience, but sometimes I just get discouraged. I can tell that my stamina while working out has drastically improved and I make sure to work out Monday through Friday for an hour, sometimes more if I feel up to it. I'm still eating healthy and am still using the My Fitness Pal app religiously.
What are some things you do to keep yourself motivated?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't get discouraged!!! So proud of you!!! 10 pounds is A LOT!!! And A LOT to be proud of!! Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteJust keep it up, and they will start to melt away. I know it's hard!
ReplyDelete