I started as Political Science/Journalism, but decided to switch to Political Science/Economics. I've always loved Econ theory and wanted to pursue public policy. Still have no clue what I'm going to pursue right after graduation in, oh, a month.
I double-majored in history & French with a concentration in Women's & Gender Studies. I know, all of that probably comes as a TOTAL shock based on my tweets... ;)
I'm a supply chain management major, which no one knows what it means! I want to work in logistics- the transportation industry and moving goods from one place to another!
Communication Studies, Radio and Television broadcast production. I love it and is never a boring job.
ReplyDeleteI started as Political Science/Journalism, but decided to switch to Political Science/Economics. I've always loved Econ theory and wanted to pursue public policy. Still have no clue what I'm going to pursue right after graduation in, oh, a month.
ReplyDeleteI double-majored in history & French with a concentration in Women's & Gender Studies. I know, all of that probably comes as a TOTAL shock based on my tweets... ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a supply chain management major, which no one knows what it means! I want to work in logistics- the transportation industry and moving goods from one place to another!
ReplyDeleteCute blog and I'm also a Kappa! I'm a journalism major and minoring in art history. I want to work at a magazine and eventually write my own books!
ReplyDelete