I have SO MUCH to get done this week; tons of assignments and two midterms. Spring Break is next week but I'm not going anywhere except for my parent's. I PLAN to blog a little this week during "study/homework breaks" because Army Wives season premiere is on right now and tomorrow night it's the Bachelor's Women Tell All episode, so I gotta dish about that of course so keep checking back for my lovely commentary.
Hope y'all have been doing fabulous. I will try to catch up on my favorite blogs as soon as possible.
Sunday, March 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I'm currently on Spring Break now so last week was my crazy week. You can do it! xo
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting it all done! I'm watching Army Wives now! I'm going to hate having to wait a week for new episodes! Netflix had me spoiled while catching up! lol
ReplyDelete