After seeing this trend last week on Twitter and seeing some of the most ridiculous dealbreakers, I decided (out of curiousity) to see what some of you classfiy as "dating dealbreakers."
I'll go first. Some of my dating dealbreakers are as follows in no particular order...
1. Smoking of ANY sort; I don't like cigarettes and I certainly do not like marijuana.
2. Doing drugs of any kind
3. No ambition
4. Cheating
5. Bad teeth
6. No intelligence; I'm not a genius but I'd prefer to date someone who is at least smarter than dirt.
7. Abusive
8. Democrat; I mainly say this because of the usual differing opinions on multiple issues.
9. Short; I know this is petty but I'm 5'8 and prefer guys to be taller than me, like at least 5'11+.
10. Not family oriented
What are some of your dating dealbreakers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I don't care if a guy smokes occasionally; many of my friends smoke a few times on the weekend. The dealbreaker would be if he smoked in front of me. Nuh-uh.
ReplyDelete2. I don't mind occasional marijuana use, but again, not in front of me.
3. I concur entirely.
4. This should be a no-brainer; sadly, it isn't.
5. I guess it depends on how bad...
6. He MUST be equally or more intelligent than I am.
7. Never never never.
8. This doesn't bother me. Politically, he has to support women's equality.
9. I like my man to be taller too, but I'm only 5'2, so this is not too difficult to find!
10. Family is a priority to me too.
For me, my other dealbreakers are if he needs to sleep with me before marriage. Not gonna happen. If he doesn't support me keeping my last name if we get married. If he doesn't want kids. If he's not smart with money.
New follower! I totally agree..well except with #9 :) I am 5'2 so it's not too hard to be taller than me!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/
no ambition and no intelligence are huge for me!! I just can't be around a guy lacking those.
ReplyDeleteI can't have an indecisive guy, that's how I am, so I need a guy willing to plan lol