elevators.
I've always kind of been nervous on elevators, afraid that they'll get hung or the cables will break and I will die in an elevator crash. Ridiculous? I know. I also hate, hate, hate being in an elevator alone. Partly because if the elevator does get stuck or crashes, I am not alone.
My fear has gotten worse. Someone got stuck in one of the elevators in the building that I have all of my classes in. Ever since I have avoided the elevators all together. I broke down and used one Monday and it creaked and made weird noises all the way up that I hyperventilated and literally could not get out of the elevator fast enough. I now walk up three flights of stairs to get to my class.
My fear of clowns is way worse than my fear of elevators but most people aren't afraid of elevators.
What do you have a crazy fear of?
No lie, I have the same exact fear. I have been able to get a little better about it...but when I was younger, I couldn't EVER ride in elevators. I'm also not a fan of flying, at all. Anxiety x10!
ReplyDelete