Do people not have regular, mature, somewhat meaningful conversations anymore? Or does every conversation have to be about how much whiskey you can drink or how many people you've "slammed"? I'm not saying I want to ponder the universe or evolution, I just want to talk about regular things-- televison shows, life, politics, family, school, work, SOMETHING seemingly normal. Trying to find a guy to have these types of conversations with is like finding a needle in a haystack apparently. Guys, in general, are not what they used to be. Guys don't find it necessary to call a girl, texting works just fine. Guys don't find it necessary to ask girls on a date, meeting at the bar seems to do the trick. Guys' level of respect for the opposite sex has significantly declined. It's sad, really.
I know that in a perfect world (aka one we obviously do not live in), we would meet a nice guy, preferably an attractive one, get asked on a date, and while spending time with this nice, attractive guy we could have normal conversation. This guy also would respect you and not think of you as a piece of ass, etc. Do we typically find these fellas? Negative, especially not while in college.Why should college conversations be different than any other kind of conversation? Why can't guys not feel the need to tap every bit of ass that walks past? I mean, really.
So, I ask you... Where have all the good guys gone? Where have the smart, nice, attractive, non-gay, willing to talk about normal things, guys gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure, I'm still looking myself!
ReplyDelete