Pages

Wednesday, January 18

Time to hit the books.

I have now attended all five of my classes for the semester and I must say... I am going to be one busy little girl this semester. I'm taking Web Devielopment, Broadcast News, News Reporting/Writing, Copy Editing and Law/Ethics of Mass Communication. The only class I am extremely worried about is the web development class. I'm doing good to change stuff on Twitter and Blogger and I steer away from Facebook a lot now because of all the changes Zuckerberg keeps coming up with. This class is about building a website from nothing, yikes. But I'm keeping a positive attitude about all of my classes, especially the web development one. I think I'm going to like the law/ethics class the most and I think she will end up being my favorite teacher. She made a great first impression this afternoon. Overall, I'm pretty psyched for this semester, busy bee-ness and all. My new Lilly planner is the best thing that's ever happened to me... seriously!

How did your first week of classes go? What class(es) do you think will be your hardest? How do you think this semester is going to go?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little jealous you're taking a course on copy editing. It's a strange passion/talent of mine, but I've never formally studied it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that web development class sounds interesting!
    i'm only in one class this semester and will also be doing student teaching...VERY nervous and excited for that but hopefully it's a good semester!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.