Pages

Friday, January 20

One week down, so many more to go.

Well, I survived week one of spring semester! I have the same teacher for two of my classes and needless to say she has already learned my name along with half my class. She clearly has a good memory, plus our class is extremely small. Today in my web development class, I accomplished my first lab assignment all on my own. I was so proud of myself. Some of these classes seem to sort of overlap, which may be a good thing, but it's going to take focus and concentration to keep it all straight. I am going to enjoy this weekend by relaxing and watching Netflix and/or Harry Potter.

Also, I have discovered Melatonin for my restless nights. It hasn't been 100% effective for me, but it has worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.