I mentioned weeks ago that I was on the path of bettering myself; eating healthier, working out, portion control, counting calories, etc. Needless to say, losing weight is not near as easy as gaining weight. I've gotten a little discouraged lately because I feel like I'm not making any progress, but I have to keep reminding myself that it's only been about 2 and a half, 3 weeks and that hopefully by spring break (the 3rd week in March) I will be able to tell a difference. I'm still aiming to fit into certain articles of clothing again and as of last night, they still didn't fit (haha).
Below are some nifty, fun videos I found on YouTube that I do religiously. Doing these videos and using the MyFitnessPal app for counting calories, it's made getting healthier easier.
I also found some different workouts for abs, legs, butt, etc on Pinterest that I try to do regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep up the good work! It's usually 4 weeks before you can tell a difference yourself. You are headed in the right direction!
ReplyDelete