Cam Newton (Auburn)
Yes, yes, I know he's in the big leagues now. Cammy boy is all kinds of badass. Not to put all of the glory of Auburn's awesome season last year on Cam's shoulders or anything, but he was a huge asset to our winning last year. He has good looks and impecable athletic ability, what is not to love? I'd ask him how all of the "Scam Newton" hype affected him, how he likes the NFL, and how he feels Aubs could improve for next year?
Philip Lutzenkirchen (Auburn)
Lutzie is a baller (no pun intended). He's good at being where he needs to be, catching the ball, and delivering touchdowns. He's a good guy that plays with a lot of heart and truly loves being an Auburn Tiger. I'd like to ask him how it feels to be a part of the Auburn Tiger football team and how it felt to win a National Championship? He's like a big teddy bear and I just want to hug him.
Tyrann Mathieu (LSU)
Honey Badger don't give a shit.
I just want Honey Badger at my table so I can quote the Honey Badger YouTube video and ask him how it feels to be so damn short. I would like to commend him on his awesome football abilities. GeAUx Tigers? Aaron Murray (UGA)
My reasoning for inviting Aaron Murray? He's drop dead sexy. I purely want him at the table for his looks,like a doll in a corner. He will have to sit beside me so I can look at him the entire time. I don't want him to open his mouth because I could care less to hear about UGA, unless he wants to talk about their embarassing loss against Michigan State... then he can talk, as long as I can make fun of them.
AJ McCarron (Bama)
I want AJ at the table for the same reason as Aaron, so while I'm sitting at the head of the table, these two bad boys will be on each side. I will admit that AJ and Aaron are good at what they do, but they are on two teams I can never, and will never, endorse. But that doesn't mean I can't think they're gorg. Owww-owww! The fact that Honey Badger (LSU) and AJ (Bama) would be at the same dinner party would make an interesting night, I wouldn't sit them side by side that's for sure.
Who else would I invite to my dinner party?
Dominique Swope of Georgia Southern (my university).
Connor Shaw of South Carolina. His brother Jaybo was our quarterback.
The guy from NDSU that played in our semi-final game with a broken wrist. He was awesome!
I think I'd have one hellacious dinner party filled with booze, football talk, and pretty boys. What else do I need? If you could have a dinner party with your favorite college football stars, who would they be and why?





love that you have picked AJ. Lol, I would pick him if I had not had dinner with him already.... haha. I would for sure pick Mark Ingram but I would have to think on the rest!
ReplyDelete